[x3-devel]why 2 methods linking rule to RHS?

[x3-devel]why 2 methods linking rule to RHS?

cppljevans
Attached is a .txt file containing the reason for the question in the
Subject.  I've used an attachment instead of putting reasons in line
to avoid any reformatting the some mail programs might impose.

-regards,
Larry

why_rule_def_in_context.txt (7K) Download Attachment

ping (was Re: [x3-devel]why 2 methods linking rule to RHS?

cppljevans
On 09/08/2016 01:48 AM, Larry Evans wrote:
> Attached is a .txt file containing the reason for the question in the
> Subject.  I've used an attachment instead of putting reasons in line
> to avoid any reformatting the some mail programs might impose.

Is there no one else interested in this?
Are the knowlegeable people too busy ATM to answer?
Is the question unclear?

Any feedback is welcome.

-regards,
Larry