wierd error on b2 headers

Previous Topic Next Topic
 
classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
4 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

wierd error on b2 headers

Boost - Build mailing list
I've updated my copy of the Boost repo.  When I try to run "b2 headers"
I'm not getting the following.  Anyone know anything about this?

Robert Ramey


$b2 headers
/Users/robertramey/WorkingProjects/modular-boost/tools/build/src/tools/types/docbook.jam:8:
in load
ERROR: rule "Copyright" unknown in module "docbook".
/Users/robertramey/WorkingProjects/modular-boost/tools/build/src/kernel/modules.jam:295:
in import
/Users/robertramey/WorkingProjects/modular-boost/tools/build/src/tools/types/register.jam:36:
in load
/Users/robertramey/WorkingProjects/modular-boost/tools/build/src/kernel/modules.jam:295:
in import
/Users/robertramey/WorkingProjects/modular-boost/tools/build/src/tools/stage.jam:18:
in load
/Users/robertramey/WorkingProjects/modular-boost/tools/build/src/kernel/modules.jam:295:
in import
/Users/robertramey/WorkingProjects/modular-boost/tools/build/src/tools/builtin.jam:27:
in load
/Users/robertramey/WorkingProjects/modular-boost/tools/build/src/kernel/modules.jam:295:
in import
/Users/robertramey/WorkingProjects/modular-boost/tools/build/src/build-system.jam:12:
in load
/Users/robertramey/WorkingProjects/modular-boost/tools/build/src/kernel/modules.jam:295:
in import
/Users/robertramey/WorkingProjects/modular-boost/tools/build/src/kernel/bootstrap.jam:139:
in boost-build
/Users/robertramey/WorkingProjects/modular-boost/boost-build.jam:17: in
module scope
$

_______________________________________________
Unsubscribe & other changes: https://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-build
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: wierd error on b2 headers

Boost - Build mailing list
On 10 October 2017 at 18:36, Robert Ramey via Boost-build
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> I've updated my copy of the Boost repo.  When I try to run "b2 headers" I'm
> not getting the following.  Anyone know anything about this?

You need to rebuild boost build. I think it supports a new comment
syntax, which is used for the copyright message in that file. The old
version thinks it's a rule.
_______________________________________________
Unsubscribe & other changes: https://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-build
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: wierd error on b2 headers

Boost - Build mailing list
On 10/10/17 10:52 AM, Daniel James via Boost-build wrote:
> On 10 October 2017 at 18:36, Robert Ramey via Boost-build
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I've updated my copy of the Boost repo.  When I try to run "b2 headers" I'm
>> not getting the following.  Anyone know anything about this?
>
> You need to rebuild boost build.

on the master I presume?


I think it supports a new comment
> syntax, which is used for the copyright message in that file. The old
> version thinks it's a rule.
> _______________________________________________
> Unsubscribe & other changes: https://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-build
>

_______________________________________________
Unsubscribe & other changes: https://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-build
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: wierd error on b2 headers

Boost - Build mailing list
On 10 October 2017 at 19:09, Robert Ramey via Boost-build
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 10/10/17 10:52 AM, Daniel James via Boost-build wrote:
>>
>> On 10 October 2017 at 18:36, Robert Ramey via Boost-build
>> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> I've updated my copy of the Boost repo.  When I try to run "b2 headers"
>>> I'm
>>> not getting the following.  Anyone know anything about this?
>>
>>
>> You need to rebuild boost build.
>
>
> on the master I presume?

I think so.
_______________________________________________
Unsubscribe & other changes: https://lists.boost.org/mailman/listinfo.cgi/boost-build