[website] Update notes of historic releases

[website] Update notes of historic releases

Is this possible to update release notes of historic releases?

I'd like to update notes of GIL for 1.69 which, as I found,
have been never collected and are completely missing
https://github.com/boostorg/gil/commit/2ff2d31895dae665ef3e05d0496bc082470e229c

Re: [website] Update notes of historic releases

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Wednesday, March 11, 2020, Mateusz Loskot via Boost <

> Is this possible to update release notes of historic releases?

Yes. Submit a PR that updates the relevant QBK.

Glen

On Wed, 11 Mar 2020 at 12:09, Glen Fernandes <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Wednesday, March 11, 2020, Mateusz Loskot via Boost <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Is this possible to update release notes of historic releases?
>
> Yes. Submit a PR that updates the relevant QBK.

Great. Done. Thanks.