[utility] Fixes to value_init docs

Robert Kawulak-3
I've made some small fixes to value_init docs (patch attached) that I want to
commit. Any objections?

Best regards,
Robert

value_init.htm.diff (562 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: [utility] Fixes to value_init docs

pabristow

Not at all -  but for future reference -

Quickbook code snippets have the great advantage that they ensure that the docs and the code are
automatically kept in sync.

(Recommended - provided you are using Quickbook to start with of course).

Paul

---
Paul A. Bristow,
Prizet Farmhouse, Kendal LA8 8AB  UK