uint_parser<int>() parse range?

wanghan02
Hi all,

From the document, we should expect integers from INT_MAX+1 to UINT_MAX will cause a parse failure to uint_parser<int>().

"All numeric parsers check for overflow conditions based on the type T the corresponding uint_parser<> has been instantiated with. If the parsed number overflows this type the parsing fails. Please be aware that the overflow check is not based on the type of the supplied attribute but solely depends on the template parameter T."

But from the testing I found uint_parser<int>() does parse integers from INT_MAX+1 to UINT_MAX successfully. Is this a bug in the implementation? Thanks!

Best regards,
Han