[type-erasure?] callable configurable type-erasure

[type-erasure?] callable configurable type-erasure

In my project I need a callable type-erasure - just like
std::function/boost::function, but with a *configurable* small-object
optimization (I will use it in a context where dynamic allocation is
highly discouraged, so I'm going to make relatively big "static"
holder).
Is it possible to use TypeErasure library this way? Or maybe we have
some other facilities in Boost that could be useful for this purpose?

Thanks.

Re: [type-erasure?] callable configurable type-erasure

Boost - Users mailing list
> In my project I need a callable type-erasure - just like
> std::function/boost::function, but with a *configurable* small-object
> optimization (I will use it in a context where dynamic allocation is
> highly discouraged, so I'm going to make relatively big "static"
> holder).

FWIW, I've found the following:
https://github.com/WG21-SG14/SG14/blob/master/SG14/inplace_function.h