Quantcast

[trac] SSL certificate revoked?

I'm getting an error while trying to open an existing Trac ticket:

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to svn.boost.org. Peer’s
Certificate has been revoked. Error code: SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE

Is this a known problem?

Firefox 51.0.1.

Re: [trac] SSL certificate revoked?

Boost - Dev mailing list
On 3/5/17 15:06, Andrey Semashev via Boost wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm getting an error while trying to open an existing Trac ticket:
>
> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/11798
>
> Secure Connection Failed
>
> An error occurred during a connection to svn.boost.org. Peer’s
> Certificate has been revoked. Error code: SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE
>
> Is this a known problem?
>
> Firefox 51.0.1.

It is a known issue caused during the move. We are working on it.
Hopefully resolved in a day or two at the most.

michael

--
Michael Caisse
Ciere Consulting

On 3/5/17 17:57, Michael Caisse via Boost wrote:

> On 3/5/17 15:06, Andrey Semashev via Boost wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm getting an error while trying to open an existing Trac ticket:
>>
>> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/11798
>>
>> Secure Connection Failed
>>
>> An error occurred during a connection to svn.boost.org. Peer’s
>> Certificate has been revoked. Error code: SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE
>>
>> Is this a known problem?
>>
>> Firefox 51.0.1.
>>

> It is a known issue caused during the move. We are working on it.
> Hopefully resolved in a day or two at the most.
>
> michael

Should be resolved. Please let me know if continue to have problems.

--
Michael Caisse
Ciere Consulting

On 03/06/17 20:19, Michael Caisse via Boost wrote:

> On 3/5/17 17:57, Michael Caisse via Boost wrote:
>> On 3/5/17 15:06, Andrey Semashev via Boost wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm getting an error while trying to open an existing Trac ticket:
>>>
>>> https://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/ticket/11798
>>>
>>> Secure Connection Failed
>>>
>>> An error occurred during a connection to svn.boost.org. Peer’s
>>> Certificate has been revoked. Error code: SEC_ERROR_REVOKED_CERTIFICATE
>>>
>>> Is this a known problem?
>>>
>>> Firefox 51.0.1.
>>>

>> It is a known issue caused during the move. We are working on it.
>> Hopefully resolved in a day or two at the most.
>>
>> michael
>>

> Should be resolved. Please let me know if continue to have problems.

Thanks. Works for me now.