[test][pull#151] Fix warning: BOOST_CLANG is not defined, evaluates to 0

[test][pull#151] Fix warning: BOOST_CLANG is not defined, evaluates to 0

I've submitted a tiny fix for this annoyance:
https://github.com/boostorg/test/pull/151

May I ask the library maintainers to merge it?

Re: [test][pull#151] Fix warning: BOOST_CLANG is not defined, evaluates to 0

Boost - Dev mailing list
On 08/25/2018 04:25 PM, Mateusz Loskot via Boost wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've submitted a tiny fix for this annoyance:
> https://github.com/boostorg/test/pull/151
>
> May I ask the library maintainers to merge it?

I've seen it.