[test] Set fixture for all tests

Boost - Users mailing list
Hello,

can I set a fixture for the entire test tree, so that it is called before and after each test case?

BOOST_FIXTURE_TEST_CASE does that for a test suite, but how can I apply it to all tests e.g. the master test suite?

Thanks,
Florian

Re: [test] Set fixture for all tests

Boost - Users mailing list
Le 27.11.17 à 15:02, Florian Lindner via Boost-users a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> can I set a fixture for the entire test tree, so that it is called before and after each test case?
>
> BOOST_FIXTURE_TEST_CASE does that for a test suite, but how can I apply it to all tests e.g. the master test suite?
>
> Thanks,
> Florian

Hi,
This is not implemented.