teeks / boost.test: some test files not found

teeks / boost.test: some test files not found

Boost - Testing mailing list
Hi,

On some teeks workers, I have this strange issue:
teeks99-09-p-64:
https://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/output/teeks99-09-p-64onAMD64-boost-bin-v2-libs-test-test-log-formatter-test-test-msvc-14-1-dbg-adrs-mdl-64-thrd-mlt.html

The error says:

../libs/test/test/framework-ts/log-formatter-test.cpp(117): error: in
"test_logs": check output.match_pattern(true) has failed: Pattern file
can't be opened!

which means some files used for testing, such as
test/test/baseline-outputs/log-formatter-test.pattern , are not found.

Those files are advertised in the Jamfile,
https://github.com/boostorg/test/blob/develop/test/Jamfile.v2#L145

I guess it would be a hard error on b2 if the files were not found.

What should I do such that those workers find the test files? I recently
added one file to the previous 2 existing files.

Thanks,
Raffi