std::array support

Sebastian Gsänger
Hi,

has there been any progress regarding supporting std::array-s?
I know of
but both are not satisfactory if one is unable to switch to boost::array.
Atm i'm still using qi, but would be able/willing to switch to x3 if you would deem it helpful.

Thanks,
Sebastian

Re: std::array support

Kohei Takahashi
Hi Sebastian,

I'm not Spirit (and X3) expert but,
> has there been any progress regarding supporting std::array-s?
As of 1.63.0 release, Boost.Fusion supports std::array via
<boost/fusion/adaped/std_array.hpp>. So I assume any hacks for
boost::array can be applied to std::array.

> I know of
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/34435150/boostspirit-parsing-into-struct-with-stdarray
OK, now I tried replacing boost::array to std::array and it works fine
for me.
https://wandbox.org/permlink/V2mq238ScTctGNII

> and
> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/33082427/using-stdarray-as-attribute-for-boostspiritx3,
However, in X3, we need additional dirty hack, see following.
https://wandbox.org/permlink/poeusnilIOwmiEBo

Kohei

Re: std::array support

Sebastian Gsänger
Hi Kohei,

> As of 1.63.0 release, Boost.Fusion supports std::array via
> <boost/fusion/adaped/std_array.hpp>. So I assume any hacks for
> boost::array can be applied to std::array.
> OK, now I tried replacing boost::array to std::array and it works fine
> for me.
> https://wandbox.org/permlink/V2mq238ScTctGNII
thank you very much!
Even though my boost-installation is up to date, i totally missed this!
It works!

Best regards,
Sebastian