state of developments

Karl Meerbergen-2
Hi,

The last few weeks I have been playing around with concept C++ and we
are getting somewhere. There are still some issues to be solved for the
vector case. I am happy with the vector concepts, but I am not very
happy with the dispatching of the assignment of expressions to
collections in the glas backend, since it is getting messy.

Once a few prototype expressions and algorithms are ready I will report
to the ml and ask your feedback.

At this stage, only the glas backend is programmed and little attention
is paid to performance.

Karl