Quantcast

skipper with fail -___- ?

Jens Kallup
Hello,

I have a custom skipper, which i named "my_skip",
a rule IF ENDIF condition with this peace of code:

IF fff == .t.

ENDIF

In first, i get success (see the list below).
But as next parse, i get <fail/>

this makes me trouble in debugging if error occurs.
Is the output ok, or have my code (C++) missing
parts?

The compiler itself produce no error's, and create
executable that is runtime ok.

TIA
Jens

<(my_skip)>
   <try> fff == .t.\n\nendif</try>
   <success>fff == .t.\n\nendif</success>
   <attributes>[]</attributes>
</(my_skip)>
<(my_skip)>
   <try>fff == .t.\n\nendif</try>
   <fail/>
</(my_skip)>
<(my_skip)>
   <try>if fff == .t.\n\nendif</try>
   <fail/>
</(my_skip)>
<(my_skip)>
   <try>if fff == .t.\n\nendif</try>
   <fail/>
</(my_skip)>

Re: skipper with fail -___- ?

sehe
On 17-12-16 17:54, Jens Kallup wrote:
> this makes me trouble in debugging if error occurs.
> Is the output ok, or have my code (C++) missing
> parts?

What trouble? If you don't want debug output for the skipper, don't use
the `BOOST_SPIRIT_DEBUG_` macros inside the skipper.