singleton.hpp, leak

Boost - Users mailing list
Hello,
I am using 64-bit, Windows 7, Visual Studio 2017, 15.5.7 on a MFC project.

Since updating to 1.66, I think I have leaks traced to singleton.hpp.  I put a _crtBreakAlloc = Allocation number and it stops near singleton.hpp.
Is it possible this class now has leaks?
It true, is there a work around?

Any help is appreciated,

Re: singleton.hpp, leak

Boost - Users mailing list
On 3/18/18 6:48 PM, Matt Vinson via Boost-users wrote:
> Hello,
> I am using 64-bit, Windows 7, Visual Studio 2017, 15.5.7 on a MFC project.
>
> Since updating to 1.66, I think I have leaks traced to singleton.hpp.  I
> put a _crtBreakAlloc = Allocation number and it stops near singleton.hpp.
> Is it possible this class now has leaks?
> It true, is there a work around?
>
> Any help is appreciated,

This error was introduced last december in order to address test
failures with GNU on Windows.  You can check the history and back out
the change on your local platform.  We are looking at this.  I don't
know when it will be fixed.

Robert Ramey