Quantcast

[serialization]: Possible to not escape double quotes

[serialization]: Possible to not escape double quotes

Boost - Users mailing list
Hello,

I am using boost serialization to save some parameteres into an xml file
but this xml file is parsed through gettext tools
to generate translations.
The macro used for generations is _("") so my xml should look like this:

<ProcedureSchema>
<procedures class_id="4" tracking_level="0" version="0">
                <count>1</count>
                <item_version>0</item_version>
                <item>
                <Name>_("Full procedure")</Name>
                </item>
</procedures>
</ProcedureSchema>

The problem is boost serialization escapes double quotes with &quot; :
<Name>_(&quot;Full procedure&quot;)</Name>

Would it be possible to not escape double quotes ? or at least provide a
parameter that allows it ?

Re: [serialization]: Possible to not escape double quotes

Boost - Users mailing list
One way to address this would be to derive your own custom version of
the xml archive.  I believe there is an example in the documentation
which describes how to do this - but I could be wrong.

Robert Ramey