[rfc] Boostbook new params

Matias Capeletto
Douglas, Joel, John and everyone interested,

Can you check that the new param names are good for you?

http://tinyurl.com/326qcp

I want to write the docs about them soon.
Best regards
Matias

Re: [rfc] Boostbook new params

John Maddock
Matias Capeletto wrote:
> Douglas, Joel, John and everyone interested,
>
> Can you check that the new param names are good for you?
>
> http://tinyurl.com/326qcp
>
> I want to write the docs about them soon.

Look fine to me.

John.

Re: [rfc] Boostbook new params

Joel de Guzman-2
John Maddock wrote:

> Matias Capeletto wrote:
>> Douglas, Joel, John and everyone interested,
>>
>> Can you check that the new param names are good for you?
>>
>> http://tinyurl.com/326qcp
>>
>> I want to write the docs about them soon.
>
> Look fine to me.

Looks good.

Joel de Guzman
http://www.boost-consulting.com