[release][chrono] libs/chrono/stopwatches/include not in boost/chrono/stopwatches

[release][chrono] libs/chrono/stopwatches/include not in boost/chrono/stopwatches

In the 1.67 released archive, there is libs/chrono/stopwatches/include
directory that contains headers that look like they should be placed in
boost/chrono/stopwatches. With the checkout from git, `b2 headers`
create links boost/chrono/stopwatches and boost/chrono/stopwatches.hpp
that refer to that directory. Looks like the packaging scripts need to
be updated.

Re: [release][chrono] libs/chrono/stopwatches/include not in boost/chrono/stopwatches

Boost - Dev mailing list
Le 14/05/2018 à 19:45, Andrey Semashev via Boost a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> In the 1.67 released archive, there is libs/chrono/stopwatches/include
> directory that contains headers that look like they should be placed
> in boost/chrono/stopwatches. With the checkout from git, `b2 headers`
> create links boost/chrono/stopwatches and boost/chrono/stopwatches.hpp
> that refer to that directory. Looks like the packaging scripts need to
> be updated.
Hi,

I'm really sorry for that. Boost.Chrono/Stopwatches was never released
even if it was included in the Boost repository.

I'll remove it definitively from the boost repository.

Best,
Vicente