[release] Boost 1.75.0

Boost - Users mailing list
Release 1.54.0 of the Boost C++ Libraries is now available.

These open-source libraries work well with the C++ Standard Library, and are usable across a broad spectrum of applications. The Boost license encourages both commercial and non-commercial use.

This release contains 1 new library and numerous enhancements and bug fixes for existing libraries.

For details, including download links, see <http://www.boost.org/users/news/version_1.75.0>

You can also download directly from: <https://dl.bintray.com/boostorg/release/1.75.0/>

To install this release on your system, see <http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/release/more/getting_started/index.html>

Thanks to everyone who participated in this release.

Thanks,

-- The Boost Release Team

Marshall Clow, Glen Fernandes, Michael Caisse

Re: [release] Boost 1.75.0

Boost - Users mailing list
On 12/11/2020 3:08 PM, Marshall Clow via Boost-users wrote:
> Release 1.54.0 of the Boost C++ Libraries is now available.

Of course this misprint should be "Release 1.75.0 of the Boost C++
Libraries is now available."

As always congratulations and thanks for managing this release !

On Dec 11, 2020, at 1:11 PM, Edward Diener via Boost-users <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 12/11/2020 3:08 PM, Marshall Clow via Boost-users wrote:
>> Release 1.54.0 of the Boost C++ Libraries is now available.
>
> Of course this misprint should be "Release 1.75.0 of the Boost C++ Libraries is now available."

Wow - that’s an interesting typo.

I think I started with “1.74.0” and replaced the ‘7’ instead of the ‘4’. Oops!

— Marshall