[release] Boost 1.74.0

Boost - Users mailing list
Release 1.74.0 of the Boost C++ Libraries is now available.

These open-source libraries work well with the C++ Standard Library, and are usable across a broad spectrum of applications. The Boost license encourages both commercial and non-commercial use.

This release contains 1 new library and numerous enhancements and bug fixes for existing libraries.

For details, including download links, see <http://www.boost.org/users/news/version_1.74.0>

You can also download directly from: <https://dl.bintray.com/boostorg/release/1.74.0/>

To install this release on your system, see <http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/release/more/getting_started/index.html>

Thanks to everyone who participated in this release.

Thanks,

-- The Boost Release Team

Marshall Clow, Michael Caisse, Glen Fernandes

Re: [release] Boost 1.74.0

Boost - Users mailing list
On 14/08/2020 16:30, Marshall Clow via Boost-users wrote:
> Release 1.74.0 of the Boost C++ Libraries is now available.
>
> Thanks to everyone who participated in this release.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -- The Boost Release Team
>
> Marshall Clow, Michael Caisse, Glen Fernandes

Many thanks Release Team!

Re: [release] Boost 1.74.0

On Fri, Aug 14, 2020 at 7:30 AM Marshall Clow via Boost-users
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Thanks to everyone who participated in this release.

Thank you to the release team for doing this work.

Perhaps we should think about doing some kind of simple award ceremony
after each release? We could recognize one individual or group that
went above and beyond in their contributions. And if necessary we
could give out some kind of "lemon" award to a person or group who
hindered the release?

Thanks