[release] Boost 1.72.0 has been released

[release] Boost 1.72.0 has been released

Boost - Users mailing list
Release 1.72.0 of the Boost C++ Libraries is now available.

These open-source libraries work well with the C++ Standard Library, and are usable across a broad spectrum of applications. The Boost license encourages both commercial and non-commercial use.

This release contains new libraries and numerous enhancements and bug fixes for existing libraries.

For details, including download links, see <http://www.boost.org/users/news/version_1.72.0>

You can also download directly from: <https://dl.bintray.com/boostorg/release/1.72.0/>

To install this release on your system, see <http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/release/more/getting_started/index.html>

Thanks to everyone who participated in this release.

Thanks,

-- The Boost Release Team

Marshall Clow, Michael Caisse

Re: [release] Boost 1.72.0 has been released

Boost - Users mailing list
On 12/11/2019 11:13 AM, Marshall Clow via Boost-users wrote:

> Release 1.72.0 of the Boost C++ Libraries is now available.
>
> These open-source libraries work well with the C++ Standard Library,
> and are usable across a broad spectrum of applications. The Boost
> license encourages both commercial and non-commercial use.
>
> This release contains new libraries and numerous enhancements and bug
> fixes for existing libraries.
>
> For details, including download links, see
> <http://www.boost.org/users/news/version_1.72.0>
>
> You can also download directly from:
> <https://dl.bintray.com/boostorg/release/1.72.0/>
>
> To install this release on your system, see
> <http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/release/more/getting_started/index.html>
>
> Thanks to everyone who participated in this release.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -- The Boost Release Team
>
> Marshall Clow, Michael Caisse

I notice the New Libraries says TODO, does that mean there's no new
libraries in this release?

Damien

On Wed, Dec 11, 2019 at 11:22 AM Damien via Boost-users <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 12/11/2019 11:13 AM, Marshall Clow via Boost-users wrote:
> Release 1.72.0 of the Boost C++ Libraries is now available.
>
> These open-source libraries work well with the C++ Standard Library,
> and are usable across a broad spectrum of applications. The Boost
> license encourages both commercial and non-commercial use.
>
> This release contains new libraries and numerous enhancements and bug
> fixes for existing libraries.
>
> For details, including download links, see
> <http://www.boost.org/users/news/version_1.72.0>
>
> You can also download directly from:
> <https://dl.bintray.com/boostorg/release/1.72.0/>
>
> To install this release on your system, see
> <http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/release/more/getting_started/index.html>
>
> Thanks to everyone who participated in this release.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -- The Boost Release Team
>
> Marshall Clow, Michael Caisse

I notice the New Libraries says TODO, does that mean there's no new
libraries in this release?

The release notes have been updated (Thanks, Glen!)

-- Marshall