[release] 1.71.0 post-beta merges

Boost - Dev mailing list
The master branch is is now open for post-beta merges, but only as
described in the Post-Beta Merge Policy.

See <https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Releases%3A-Beta-Merge-Policy>

Thanks,
-- The Boost Release Team

Re: [release] 1.71.0 post-beta merges

Boost - Dev mailing list
Can I get this in?
https://github.com/boostorg/qvm/commit/a4ec8db5daae9d26d74555f9275ac2e7cb07fe91

On 7/24/19 16:19, Emil Dotchevski via Boost wrote:
> Can I get this in?
> https://github.com/boostorg/qvm/commit/a4ec8db5daae9d26d74555f9275ac2e7cb07fe91

Yes. Please merge.

--
Michael Caisse
Ciere Consulting

Re: [release] 1.71.0 post-beta merges

Boost - Dev mailing list
Can I get this in too? Without it Travis is broken.

https://github.com/boostorg/qvm/commit/665a0c9da7682ec15b52f0d78610bf97a6fb2514

On 25.07.19 01:14, Michael Caisse via Boost wrote:
> The master branch is is now open for post-beta merges, but only as
> described in the Post-Beta Merge Policy.
>
> See <https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Releases%3A-Beta-Merge-Policy>

I would like to merge those changes to master:

https://github.com/boostorg/test/compare/master..e112b88bbc81016e4326e48c4181437485757c0d

Contains warnings fixes and one bug fix.

Thanks,
Raffi

On 7/26/19 19:17, Emil Dotchevski via Boost wrote:
> Can I get this in too? Without it Travis is broken.
>
> https://github.com/boostorg/qvm/commit/665a0c9da7682ec15b52f0d78610bf97a6fb2514

Please merge

--
Michael Caisse
Ciere Consulting

On 7/27/19 04:48, Raffi Enficiaud via Boost wrote:

> On 25.07.19 01:14, Michael Caisse via Boost wrote:
>> The master branch is is now open for post-beta merges, but only as
>> described in the Post-Beta Merge Policy.
>>
>> See <https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Releases%3A-Beta-Merge-Policy>
>>

> I would like to merge those changes to master:
>
> https://github.com/boostorg/test/compare/master..e112b88bbc81016e4326e48c4181437485757c0d
>
> Contains warnings fixes and one bug fix.
>
> Thanks,
> Raffi

I don't see that this has been merged and cycled in develop. I might
just be missing it. Can you confirm with a link?

--
Michael Caisse
Ciere Consulting

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> The master branch is is now open for post-beta merges

Pretty please, with a cherry on top, can we get this teensy-weensy
change into 1.71? Otherwise, permessage-deflate compression on
outgoing messages is completely broken:

<https://github.com/boostorg/beast/commit/9f77867f0a60ec132fd167be0770b4f4daf7544f>

This change passes tests, and has been reviewed by two other people.

Thanks

On 7/29/19 12:05, Vinnie Falco via Boost wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 4:14 PM Michael Caisse via Boost
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> The master branch is is now open for post-beta merges
>
> Pretty please, with a cherry on top, can we get this teensy-weensy
> change into 1.71? Otherwise, permessage-deflate compression on
> outgoing messages is completely broken:
>
> <https://github.com/boostorg/beast/commit/9f77867f0a60ec132fd167be0770b4f4daf7544f>
>
> This change passes tests, and has been reviewed by two other people.
>
> Thanks

Please merge

--
Michael Caisse
Ciere Consulting

On 29.07.19 19:26, Michael Caisse via Boost wrote:

> On 7/27/19 04:48, Raffi Enficiaud via Boost wrote:
>> On 25.07.19 01:14, Michael Caisse via Boost wrote:
>>> The master branch is is now open for post-beta merges, but only as
>>> described in the Post-Beta Merge Policy.
>>>
>>> See <https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Releases%3A-Beta-Merge-Policy>
>>>

>> I would like to merge those changes to master:
>>
>> https://github.com/boostorg/test/compare/master..e112b88bbc81016e4326e48c4181437485757c0d
>>
>> Contains warnings fixes and one bug fix.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Raffi
>

> I don't see that this has been merged and cycled in develop. I might
> just be missing it. Can you confirm with a link?

Those are not in develop. If you tell me the change is too big I can
adapt and split in smaller commits (before merging to develop it would
then be easier).

In particular there are new warnings for headers deprecated for several
years which I can remove from the changes.

Thanks,
Raffi

Re: [release] 1.71.0 post-beta merges

Michael,

https://github.com/ned14/outcome/pull/198 came up with enhanced
documentation content for Boost 1.71's heavily changed ASIO. Permission
to merge? (it would be tomorrow, just going to bed now)

Niall

Re: [release] 1.71.0 post-beta merges

I'd like to merge some simple fixes:
https://github.com/boostorg/geometry/compare/master...bg-prepare-cherries

Adam

Re: [release] 1.71.0 post-beta merges

On 29.07.19 19:26, Michael Caisse via Boost wrote:
> On 7/27/19 04:48, Raffi Enficiaud via Boost wrote:
>> [snip]
>

> I don't see that this has been merged and cycled in develop. I might
> just be missing it. Can you confirm with a link?

I merged to develop and tests are cycling. So far so good.

Best,
Raffi

Re: [release] 1.71.0 post-beta merges

Boost - Dev mailing list
I'd like to merge a patch for boost.context (s390x architecture - CI tests
pass).
Oliver

On 8/2/19 23:27, Oliver Kowalke via Boost wrote:
> I'd like to merge a patch for boost.context (s390x architecture - CI tests
> pass).
> Oliver

Link to commit please.

--
Michael Caisse
Ciere Consulting

On 8/2/19 13:35, Raffi Enficiaud via Boost wrote:

> On 29.07.19 19:26, Michael Caisse via Boost wrote:
>> On 7/27/19 04:48, Raffi Enficiaud via Boost wrote:
>>> [snip]
>>

>> I don't see that this has been merged and cycled in develop. I might
>> just be missing it. Can you confirm with a link?
>>

> I merged to develop and tests are cycling. So far so good.
>
> Best,
> Raffi

Please merge to master Raffi.

--
Michael Caisse
Ciere Consulting

On 7/29/19 14:27, Niall Douglas via Boost wrote:
> Michael,
>
> https://github.com/ned14/outcome/pull/198 came up with enhanced
> documentation content for Boost 1.71's heavily changed ASIO. Permission
> to merge? (it would be tomorrow, just going to bed now)
>
> Niall

Please merge Niall.

--
Michael Caisse
Ciere Consulting

On 7/30/19 15:10, Adam Wulkiewicz via Boost wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to merge some simple fixes:
> https://github.com/boostorg/geometry/compare/master...bg-prepare-cherries
>
> Adam