[release] 1.69.0 closed for release

Boost - Dev mailing list
The master branch is now closed for all changes except by permission.
The commit-bot isn't running on master, so the super project will need
to be manually updated for any changes. If all goes well, the release
candidate should be out later today.

Thanks,

-- The Boost Release Team

Re: ?==?utf-8?q? ?==?utf-8?q? [release] 1.69.0 closed for release

Boost - Dev mailing list

I have a 4 lines (4 query replace actually) change that would

 * make the last OpenMPI release (4.0) supported by Boost.MPI (2 MPI_Address -> MPI_Get_address), right now it wont compile as the 4.0 version enforce the obsolescence of MPI_Adress

 * make MPI implementation with o Fortran support supported (2 MPI_INTEGER->MPI_INT)

Sorry for the late notice, is it toot late to merge those 2 on release ?

Cheers

On Thursday, December 6, 2018 18:54 CET, Marshall Clow via Boost <[hidden email]> wrote:
 The master branch is now closed for all changes except by permission.
The commit-bot isn't running on master, so the super project will need
to be manually updated for any changes. If all goes well, the release
candidate should be out later today.

Thanks,

-- The Boost Release Team

Re: [release] 1.69.0 closed for release

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Mon, Dec 10, 2018 at 4:40 PM Marshall Clow <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 10, 2018 at 2:13 AM Miniussi Alain <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> I have a 4 lines (4 query replace actually) change that would
>>
>>  * make the last OpenMPI release (4.0) supported by Boost.MPI (2
>> MPI_Address -> MPI_Get_address), right now it wont compile as the 4.0
>> version enforce the obsolescence of MPI_Adress
>>
>>  * make MPI implementation with o Fortran support supported (2
>> MPI_INTEGER->MPI_INT)
>>
>> Sorry for the late notice, is it toot late to merge those 2 on release ?
>

> Thanks for asking, but yes.

Just to be absolutely clear, yes, it is too late.

-- Marshall

On 11/12/2018 01:41, Marshall Clow wrote:

> On Mon, Dec 10, 2018 at 4:40 PM Marshall Clow <[hidden email]
> <mailto:[hidden email]>> wrote:
>
>     On Mon, Dec 10, 2018 at 2:13 AM Miniussi Alain
>
>         I have a 4 lines (4 query replace actually) change that would
>
>          * make the last OpenMPI release (4.0) supported by Boost.MPI
>         (2 MPI_Address -> MPI_Get_address), right now it wont compile
>         as the 4.0 version enforce the obsolescence of MPI_Adress
>
>          * make MPI implementation with o Fortran support supported (2
>         MPI_INTEGER->MPI_INT)
>
>         Sorry for the late notice, is it toot late to merge those 2 on
>         release ?
>

>     Thanks for asking, but yes.
>

> Just to be absolutely clear, yes, it is too late.

I won't then.

After closer examination, the emergency wasn't that clear anyway.

On 06.12.18 18:54, Marshall Clow via Boost wrote:
> The master branch is now closed for all changes except by permission.
> The commit-bot isn't running on master, so the super project will need
> to be manually updated for any changes. If all goes well, the release
> candidate should be out later today.
>
> Thanks,
>
> -- The Boost Release Team

Any possibility for a documentation update on Boost.Test?

Thanks,
Raffi

Re: [release] 1.69.0 closed for release

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 11:54 AM Raffi Enficiaud via Boost <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 06.12.18 18:54, Marshall Clow via Boost wrote:
> > The master branch is now closed for all changes except by permission.
> > The commit-bot isn't running on master, so the super project will need
> > to be manually updated for any changes. If all goes well, the release
> > candidate should be out later today.
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > -- The Boost Release Team
>
> Any possibility for a documentation update on Boost.Test?

No. Sorry. I'm building the release bits as we speak.

-- Marshall

On 11.12.18 22:37, Marshall Clow via Boost wrote:

> On Tue, Dec 11, 2018 at 11:54 AM Raffi Enficiaud via Boost <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> On 06.12.18 18:54, Marshall Clow via Boost wrote:
>>> The master branch is now closed for all changes except by permission.
>>> The commit-bot isn't running on master, so the super project will need
>>> to be manually updated for any changes. If all goes well, the release
>>> candidate should be out later today.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> -- The Boost Release Team
>>
>> Any possibility for a documentation update on Boost.Test?
>>

> No. Sorry. I'm building the release bits as we speak.

No problem, thanks!