[release][1.66.0] Permission to merge Hana

[release][1.66.0] Permission to merge Hana

Being at a C++ meeting all week, I did not see the release coming and the
email in time. None of the changes to Hana have been merged to master, and
I'd like to get them in for the release. Can I merge them, or should I wait
until after the beta?

Thanks and apologies for the untimeliness,
Louis

--
Sent from: http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/Boost-Dev-f2600599.html

Re: [release][1.66.0] Permission to merge Hana

Boost - Dev mailing list
On 11 November 2017 at 18:17, Louis Dionne via Boost

> Being at a C++ meeting all week, I did not see the release coming and the
> email in time. None of the changes to Hana have been merged to master, and
> I'd like to get them in for the release. Can I merge them, or should I wait
> until after the beta?

You can merge now. Sorry that there wasn't an earlier notification.

Re: [release][1.66.0] Permission to merge Hana

Boost - Dev mailing list
Boost - Dev mailing list wrote
> On 11 November 2017 at 18:17, Louis Dionne via Boost
> &lt;

> boost@.boost

> &gt; wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Being at a C++ meeting all week, I did not see the release coming and the
>> email in time. None of the changes to Hana have been merged to master,
>> and
>> I'd like to get them in for the release. Can I merge them, or should I
>> wait
>> until after the beta?
>
> You can merge now. Sorry that there wasn't an earlier notification.

Merge done! Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Louis

--
Sent from: http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/Boost-Dev-f2600599.html