[release] 1.65.0 open for merging

Boost - Dev mailing list
The master branch is open for merging all stable changes from develop,
including bug fixes and major upgrades to existing libraries. Breaking
changes should be coordinated via the mailing list with the developers of
the other libraries affected. New libraries may be added, but require
permission of a release manager.

In other words, merging does not require permission from a release manager,
except for new libraries.

Boost Calendar with the release schedule:
http://www.boost.org/development/index.html

Release schedule explanation:
https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Release-Schedule

Release practices for developers:
http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/ImprovingPractices

-- The Boost Release Team

Re: [release] 1.65.0 open for merging

Boost - Dev mailing list
On 4/23/2017 11:33 PM, Rene Rivera via Boost wrote:

> The master branch is open for merging all stable changes from develop,
> including bug fixes and major upgrades to existing libraries. Breaking
> changes should be coordinated via the mailing list with the developers of
> the other libraries affected. New libraries may be added, but require
> permission of a release manager.
>
> In other words, merging does not require permission from a release manager,
> except for new libraries.
>
> Boost Calendar with the release schedule:
> http://www.boost.org/development/index.html
>
> Release schedule explanation:
> https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Release-Schedule
>
> Release practices for developers:
> http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/ImprovingPractices

I see tags for the 1.64 betas but no tags for 1.64 yet in the library
submodules.

> -- The Boost Release Team

Re: [release] 1.65.0 open for merging

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 6:46 AM, Edward Diener via Boost <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 4/23/2017 11:33 PM, Rene Rivera via Boost wrote:
>
>> The master branch is open for merging all stable changes from develop,
>> including bug fixes and major upgrades to existing libraries. Breaking
>> changes should be coordinated via the mailing list with the developers of
>> the other libraries affected. New libraries may be added, but require
>> permission of a release manager.
>>
>> In other words, merging does not require permission from a release
>> manager,
>> except for new libraries.
>>
>> Boost Calendar with the release schedule:
>> http://www.boost.org/development/index.html
>>
>> Release schedule explanation:
>> https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Release-Schedule
>>
>> Release practices for developers:
>> http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/ImprovingPractices
>>

> I see tags for the 1.64 betas but no tags for 1.64 yet in the library
> submodules.

I definitely made tags. And at least the quick sampling of the libs have
them..

https://github.com/boostorg/predef/tree/boost-1.64.0
https://github.com/boostorg/build/tree/boost-1.64.0
https://github.com/boostorg/config/tree/boost-1.64.0

Which libraries are you not finding the tag in?

--
-- Rene Rivera
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

On 4/24/2017 10:17 AM, Rene Rivera via Boost wrote:

> On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 6:46 AM, Edward Diener via Boost <
> [hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> On 4/23/2017 11:33 PM, Rene Rivera via Boost wrote:
>>
>>> The master branch is open for merging all stable changes from develop,
>>> including bug fixes and major upgrades to existing libraries. Breaking
>>> changes should be coordinated via the mailing list with the developers of
>>> the other libraries affected. New libraries may be added, but require
>>> permission of a release manager.
>>>
>>> In other words, merging does not require permission from a release
>>> manager,
>>> except for new libraries.
>>>
>>> Boost Calendar with the release schedule:
>>> http://www.boost.org/development/index.html
>>>
>>> Release schedule explanation:
>>> https://github.com/boostorg/boost/wiki/Release-Schedule
>>>
>>> Release practices for developers:
>>> http://svn.boost.org/trac/boost/wiki/ImprovingPractices
>>>

>> I see tags for the 1.64 betas but no tags for 1.64 yet in the library
>> submodules.
>

> I definitely made tags. And at least the quick sampling of the libs have
> them..
>
> https://github.com/boostorg/predef/tree/boost-1.64.0
> https://github.com/boostorg/build/tree/boost-1.64.0
> https://github.com/boostorg/config/tree/boost-1.64.0
>
> Which libraries are you not finding the tag in?

My stupidity ! Sorry for the noise ! I was looking at the git log
without doing a 'git pull' first.