regarding boost gsoc competency test 2021

regarding boost gsoc competency test 2021

Boost - Dev mailing list
hii sir/madam
I want to ask about the boost competency test for gsoc 2021.
When it will be available. And can I get the list of past competency tests.

Re: regarding boost gsoc competency test 2021

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Sun, 20 Dec 2020, 14:42 Mohd Huzaifa via Boost, <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> hii sir/madam
> I want to ask about the boost competency test for gsoc 2021.
> When it will be available.

Shortly/Some time after Boost applied.

And can I get the list of past competency tests.

Please, read/search through the website, wiki.

https://github.com/boostorg/wiki/wiki

ML