[rational] 1.68.0 merge permission

Boost - Dev mailing list
The addition of pow() for rational was identified as a problem in beta
testing.  It has been reverted for now, and an issue added to the github
repository to revisit it after 1.68.0.  There are two commits I would like
to merge to master:

1. The revert of pow which caused problems
2. A CI-only change to .travis.yml that fixes codecov.io and coverity scan
build jobs in light of recent security upgrades in travis CI.  No
production code changes, zero affect on the release build workflow.  This
will allow the build status to remain green for the repository as it is
merged to master.

Thanks,

Jim

Re: [rational] 1.68.0 merge permission

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Sat, Jul 14, 2018 at 10:14 AM, James E. King III via Boost <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> The addition of pow() for rational was identified as a problem in beta
> testing.  It has been reverted for now, and an issue added to the github
> repository to revisit it after 1.68.0.  There are two commits I would like
> to merge to master:
>
> 1. The revert of pow which caused problems
> 2. A CI-only change to .travis.yml that fixes codecov.io and coverity scan
> build jobs in light of recent security upgrades in travis CI.  No
> production code changes, zero affect on the release build workflow.  This
> will allow the build status to remain green for the repository as it is
> merged to master.

The revert has been tested on develop, correct?
If so, yes, merge to master.

-- Marshall