[ratio] Request to merge to release branche

[ratio] Request to merge to release branche

Vicente Botet
Hi,

I would like to merge Boost.Ratio to the release branch as soon as possible. Let me know if there is something missing, and if I can do it?

Thanks,
Vicente

Re: [ratio] Request to merge to release branche

Beman Dawes
On Tue, Feb 22, 2011 at 5:49 PM, Vicente Botet <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to merge Boost.Ratio to the release branch as soon as
> possible.
> Let me know if there is something missing, and if I can do it?

Please, not yet. A notice will be posted when the time comes.

We are still dealing with the fallout from 1.46.0.

--Beman

Re: [ratio] Request to merge to release branche

Daniel James-3
On 22 February 2011 22:49, Vicente Botet <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I would like to merge Boost.Ratio to the release branch as soon as possible.
> Let me know if there is something missing, and if I can do it?

I'll have a look at it soon. Do you want me to add it to the generated
documentation?

Daniel

Re: [ratio] Request to merge to release branche

Vicente Botet
Daniel James-3 wrote
On 22 February 2011 22:49, Vicente Botet <vicente.botet@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> I would like to merge Boost.Ratio to the release branch as soon as possible.
> Let me know if there is something missing, and if I can do it?

I'll have a look at it soon. Do you want me to add it to the generated
documentation?
I don't know what needs to be do. Please, could you tell me what I can do to add the doc to the generated documentation, I will need it also for Boost.Chrono?

Thanks,
Vicente

On 23 February 2011 21:57, Vicente Botet <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Daniel James-3 wrote:
>>
>> I'll have a look at it soon. Do you want me to add it to the generated
>> documentation?
>>

> I don't know what needs to be do. Please, could you tell me what I can do to
> add the doc to the generated documentation, I will need it also for
> Boost.Chrono?

You need to add it to 'doc/Jamfile.v2' (as a dependency and
implicit-dependency, follow the lead of other libraries), and add an
'xi:include' tag in the appropriate location (alphabetical order) in
'doc/src/boost.xml'. I'll do it out if you wish.

Daniel

On 23 February 2011 21:57, Vicente Botet <vicente.botet@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> Daniel James-3 wrote:
>>
>> I'll have a look at it soon. Do you want me to add it to the generated
>> documentation?
>>

> I don't know what needs to be do. Please, could you tell me what I can do to
> add the doc to the generated documentation, I will need it also for
> Boost.Chrono?

You need to add it to 'doc/Jamfile.v2' (as a dependency and
implicit-dependency, follow the lead of other libraries), and add an
'xi:include' tag in the appropriate location (alphabetical order) in
'doc/src/boost.xml'. I'll do it out if you wish.
Hi,

thanks for the info. I've made the modifications locally and build from the doc directory, but I don't reach to have the good links when opening the index.html file. Please could you apply the changes for me on trunk?

Thanks,
Vicente

http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/libs/chrono/index.html
http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/libs/ratio/index.html

On 24 February 2011 17:44, Vicente Botet <vicente.botet@wanadoo.fr> wrote:

> thanks for the info. I've made the modifications locally and build from the
> doc directory, but I don't reach to have the good links when opening the
> index.html file. Please could you apply the changes for me on trunk?

http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/libs/chrono/index.html
http://svn.boost.org/svn/boost/trunk/libs/ratio/index.html
I see now what was missing. Move the index.html ratio and chrono file to the libs/ratio and boost/chrono directories.

Thanks,
Vicente