range/concepts.hpp broken on master

Boost - Dev mailing list
Trying to, f.ex., build quickbook on master fails with an error like

./boost/range/concepts.hpp: In destructor
'boost::range_detail::SinglePassIteratorConcept<Iterator>::~SinglePassIteratorConcept()':
./boost/range/concepts.hpp:167:55: error: 'iterator_traits' in namespace
'boost::detail' does not name a type

That's because boost/iterator/iterator_concepts.hpp used to include
boost/detail/iterator.hpp, and no longer does since this commit:

https://github.com/boostorg/iterator/commit/0107df44ab3ab41c46b616c9c37c30f324a4bc7f#diff-b60c63d618026c08e05a71db9f883adb

This apparently works on develop, which means that it's probably fixed in
Range's develop branch, but the changes aren't in master.

Re: range/concepts.hpp broken on master

Boost - Dev mailing list
> Trying to, f.ex., build quickbook on master fails with an error like
>
> ./boost/range/concepts.hpp: In destructor
> 'boost::range_detail::SinglePassIteratorConcept<Iterator>::~SinglePassIteratorConcept()':
> ./boost/range/concepts.hpp:167:55: error: 'iterator_traits' in namespace
> 'boost::detail' does not name a type
>
> That's because boost/iterator/iterator_concepts.hpp used to include
> boost/detail/iterator.hpp, and no longer does since this commit:
>
> https://github.com/boostorg/iterator/commit/0107df44ab3ab41c46b616c9c37c30f324a4bc7f#diff-b60c63d618026c08e05a71db9f883adb
>
> This apparently works on develop, which means that it's probably fixed in
> Range's develop branch, but the changes aren't in master.

This commit fixed it in develop, but has never been merged to master:

https://github.com/boostorg/range/commit/78a8f5bf3d6fccc4038a86884c9c56dbc0e8e1e0

Re: range/concepts.hpp broken on master

Boost - Dev mailing list
> This commit fixed it in develop, but has never been merged to master:
>
> https://github.com/boostorg/range/commit/78a8f5bf3d6fccc4038a86884c9c56dbc0e8e1e0

OK, I cherry-picked the relevant commit into the master branch of Range.