[random] pull requests stacking up

Boost - Dev mailing list
Just submitted a pull request for boost.random to remove dependence on
system library. There's 17 open requests -- some of which are pretty easy
maintenance items.  Can someone give these some a look?

Re: [random] pull requests stacking up

Boost - Dev mailing list
On 7/6/2020 5:17 PM, Jeff Garland via Boost wrote:
> Just submitted a pull request for boost.random to remove dependence on
> system library. There's 17 open requests -- some of which are pretty easy
> maintenance items.  Can someone give these some a look?

asio has 54 open pull requests, python has 32 open pull requests, and
graph has 36 open pull requests. I mention these because I do not think
any maintainer is paying any attention to those libraries, and because
they are among those who have ignored my PR for integrating Embarcadero
C++ clang-based compilers into Boost. Among the other libraries for
which I created a PR to integrate Embarcadero clang-based compilers into
Boost are fiber, iostreams, thread, program_options, units,
circular_buffer, parameter, unordered, typeof, and the aforementioned
random.

I do feel bad for supporting Cromwell Enage for maintaining parameter,
since he has disappeared after doing such a good job modernizing the
library, but he appeared pretty talented, knowledgable, and enthusiastic
to me.