[python] python-extension control link step for -ldl -lpthread -lutil

[python] python-extension control link step for -ldl -lpthread -lutil

Boost - Build mailing list
In my project i build using python-extension:

python-extension ecflow : [ glob src/*.cpp ]
    /theCore//core
    /theNodeAttr//nodeattr
    /theNode//node
    /theBase//base
    /theClient//libclient
    /theSimulator//libsimu
    /site-config//boost_filesystem
    /site-config//boost_program_options
    /site-config//boost_datetime
    /site-config//boost_python
    : <variant>debug:<define>DEBUG
      <toolset>acc:<library>hpux_std_libs
      <library>/site-config//openssl_libs
    ;

I want to be able build both static/shared versions of the other boost libs, hence i choose:
    b2 link=static
It appears that boost build for python-extension automatically adds -ldl -lpthread -lutil

In the past my machine, had static versions of libdl.a, libpthread.a, libutil.a, and I could build both variants.
However these file don’t exist on my new machine, only the shared libs.

How can i now build statically, but use shared versions of -ldl -lpthread -lutil ?

Best regards,
Avi