[python] how to get class name from a object?

[python] how to get class name from a object?

I have a problem to export a function:getClassName, my code like this:

in c++:
class MyObj

const char* getClassName(PyObject *obj) # or getClassName(object obj)
    # how to get class name from PyObject(or object)??? <== my problem

in python:

... print getName(MyObj)
... "MyObj"

Anyone could help me? thanks in advance.

- Skull

Boost-langbinding mailing list
[hidden email]