python boost, numpy 2D array and stl vector

python boost, numpy 2D array and stl vector

Nathan Huesken-11
Hi,

I somehow feel like google could answer this question, but I can just not find it ...

I want to use a 2D numpy array in python and in C++ I would like to use a
vector of vectors or any other data structure that make sense.
Does for this already exist a solution for boost python?
How do I do that?

Thanks!
Nathan