[python][QCC][QNX6] Test errors

Jim Douglas-2
David,

I have posted the patches for QNX/QCC elsewhere in this NG and have also
e-mailed them to you. Have you received them?

If you approve I can upload the changes to CVS directly.

Jim

Re: [python][QCC][QNX6] Test errors

David Abrahams
Jim Douglas <[hidden email]> writes:

> David,
>
> I have posted the patches for QNX/QCC elsewhere in this NG and have also
> e-mailed them to you. Have you received them?
>
> If you approve I can upload the changes to CVS directly.

Yeah, they look fine; go ahead.  Please post unified diffs next time,
if possible

   diff -du  ...

Thanks!

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting

David Abrahams wrote:
> Jim Douglas <[hidden email]> writes:
> Yeah, they look fine; go ahead.  Please post unified diffs next time,
> if possible
>
>    diff -du  ...

Eclipse gives you a choice of 3 types. Trust me to choose the wrong one.
Doh! :-)