property_tree in need of a maintainer

Boost - Dev mailing list
Dear all,

I am offering to become the/a maintainer of property_tree as part of my
work for the C++ Alliance.

Sincerely,

--
Richard Hodges
[hidden email]

Re: property_tree in need of a maintainer

Boost - Dev mailing list
PropertyTree is (as the recent emails indicate) in severe need of an
active maintainer. If there are no objections over the next day or so,
I'll grant Richard access to maintain it.

Glen

On 2/23/21 5:39 PM, Glen Fernandes via Boost wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 9:36 AM Richard Hodges via Boost
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I am offering to become the/a maintainer of property_tree as part of my
>> work for the C++ Alliance.
>>
> PropertyTree is (as the recent emails indicate) in severe need of an

> active maintainer. If there are no objections over the next day or so,

> I'll grant Richard access to maintain it.

Can we please merge Boost.PropertyTree develop to master before the 1.76
deadline?

Re: property_tree in need of a maintainer

Boost - Dev mailing list
On Thu, 25 Feb 2021 at 17:39, Andrey Semashev via Boost <
[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 2/23/21 5:39 PM, Glen Fernandes via Boost wrote:
> > On Tue, Feb 23, 2021 at 9:36 AM Richard Hodges via Boost
> > <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >>
> >> Dear all,
> >>
> >> I am offering to become the/a maintainer of property_tree as part of my
> >> work for the C++ Alliance.
> >>
> > PropertyTree is (as the recent emails indicate) in severe need of an
>
> > active maintainer. If there are no objections over the next day or so,
>
> > I'll grant Richard access to maintain it.
>

> Can we please merge Boost.PropertyTree develop to master before the 1.76
> deadline?

I’ll get right on it

Richard Hodges
[hidden email]