programmatically resetting all targets fate in bjam engine

programmatically resetting all targets fate in bjam engine

Boost - Build mailing list
Hi,

is there an existing C API I could use to reset all targets' "fate"
member variable in the bjam engine to whatever the initial value was
(presumably '0') before UPDATE_NOW was performed ? I'm asking because
I'd like to be able to perform multiple unit tests in the same process
and thus need to clear the program state to make them (mostly) independent.

Thanks,

        Stefan