process/detail/config.hpp

Boost - Users mailing list

I’m upgrading to 1.66 from 1.55 and running into this problem on VS2013

https://svn.boost.org/trac10/ticket/13146

I didn’t find anything as I poked about the net- does anyone on the list have any suggestions?

This message, and any attachments, is for the intended recipient(s) only, may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or proprietary and subject to important terms and conditions available at http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this message.