[process] FileSystem version

Vicente Botet
Hi,

with witch version of Boost.FileSystem Boost.Process is working, V2, V3 or both?

Best,
Vicente

Re: [process] FileSystem version

Vicente Botet
> with witch version of Boost.FileSystem Boost.Process is working, V2, V3 or both?

I have another question. On which compilers and platforms Boost.Process has been tested?

Best,
Vicente

Re: [process] FileSystem version

Vicente Botet
Vicente Botet wrote
Hi,

with witch version of Boost.FileSystem Boost.Process is working, V2, V3 or both?
Please, could this information be added to the documentation before review. Others will need it to run the tests.

Best,
Vicente

Best,
Vicente

Re: [process] FileSystem version

Boris Schäling
On Sat, 22 Jan 2011 11:14:33 +0100, vicente.botet
<[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Vicente,

> with witch version of Boost.FileSystem Boost.Process is working, V2, V3
> or both?

better late than never: I've tested Boost.Process only with
Boost.Filesystem v2. However I think it should work with Boost.Filesystem
v3, too. So far Boost.Process only uses the exception filesystem_error in
find_executable_in_path() if a file can't be found. As we could replace
std::string with boost::filesystem::path in some places, we could depend
more on Boost.Filesystem in the future.

Boris