problem with b2

Boost - Build mailing list
I'm getting a problem when I test my safe numerics project with msvc on
apveyor.

https://ci.appveyor.com/project/RobertRamey/safe-numerics/build/1.0.53-develop

Since I don't have the same problem on my local machine, I'm wondering
if perhaps some aspect of v2 has changed?

Robert Ramey

Re: problem with b2

Boost - Build mailing list
AMDG

On 07/21/2018 11:07 AM, Robert Ramey via Boost-build wrote:
> I'm getting a problem when I test my safe numerics project with msvc on
> apveyor.
>
> https://ci.appveyor.com/project/RobertRamey/safe-numerics/build/1.0.53-develop
>

> Since I don't have the same problem on my local machine, I'm wondering
> if perhaps some aspect of v2 has changed?

This rather obscure error message is a result of
failing to find vsvarsall.bat (or whatever it's
called).

In Christ,
Steven Watanabe