[pool] variadically templated object_pool.construct()

[pool] variadically templated object_pool.construct()

Boost - Dev mailing list
I would like to request to bring object_pool.hpp up-to-date (all the way to
2011) and include a member function with this signature:

template<typename ... Args>
element_type * construct( Args && ... args_ );

degski
--
"*Ihre sogenannte Religion wirkt bloß wie ein Opiat reizend, betäubend,
Schmerzen aus Schwäche stillend.*" - Novalis 1798

Re: [pool] variadically templated object_pool.construct()

Boost - Dev mailing list
On 9/6/2017 4:39 AM, degski via Boost wrote:
> I would like to request to bring object_pool.hpp up-to-date (all the way to
> 2011) and include a member function with this signature:
>
> template<typename ... Args>
> element_type * construct( Args && ... args_ );
>
> degski

Please create a PR, with some added doc and a test.

Re: [pool] variadically templated object_pool.construct()

Boost - Dev mailing list
On 6 September 2017 at 15:51, Edward Diener via Boost <[hidden email]
> wrote:

> Please create a PR, with some added doc and a test.

Thanks for the thumbs-up!

degski