[parameter] RFE: perfect forwarding

Boost - Dev mailing list
Hi, everyone!  I'm back from a long hiatus.

Is anyone still interested in enhancing Boost.Parameter to handle perfect
forwarding? If so, I have a patched version available at <http:/
github.com/CromwellEnage/boost-parameter-perfect_forwarding>.  It includes
existing header files and test source files that were modified, a few new
header files and test programs, and corresponding changes to the .rst
documentation files.  Questions, concerns, and comments are welcome!

Cromwell D. Enage

Re: [parameter] RFE: perfect forwarding

Boost - Dev mailing list
On 11/2/2017 10:29 AM, Cromwell Enage via Boost wrote:
> Hi, everyone!  I'm back from a long hiatus.
>
> Is anyone still interested in enhancing Boost.Parameter to handle perfect
> forwarding? If so, I have a patched version available at <http:/
> github.com/CromwellEnage/boost-parameter-perfect_forwarding>.  It includes
> existing header files and test source files that were modified, a few new
> header files and test programs, and corresponding changes to the .rst
> documentation files.  Questions, concerns, and comments are welcome!

You actually need to explain what you mean by Boost.Parameter handling
perfect forwarding. You can add an Issue or a Pull Request to the Boost
parameter library on github.