pair OK, struct of pair bad

Patrick Welche
Trying to narrow down my last post, I'm just trying to recover a pair of
ints from int_ >> int_ and a space skipper.

A pair of ints is compatible and works.
A struct containing two ints works.
A struct with a pair of ints as its only member fails.

I assume this will be an issue if I want to parse +(int_ >> int_)
as that will require a vector of pairs of ints?

Experiments attached...

Cheers,

Patrick

struct.cpp (1K) Download Attachment