(no subject)

Boost - Dev mailing list
Respected Sir/Madam
Myself Harsh Agarwal a highly interested candidate to work on with ublas as
a open source contributor but at starting need some guidance-:
1-:How can i start on with it.
2-: As if i want to participate in Gsoc 2021 till when will i get
competency test.
3-: can i know about the basic project idea that will be for gsoc 2021

thanking you
Harsh Agarwal
21/12/2020

Re: (no subject)

Boost - Dev mailing list
Thanks.
You're in my list of candidates now. I'll contact you soon with more
details.
David