(no subject)

Boost - Users mailing list

Hi Boost

https://goo.gl/wknrVF

Giridhar

Re: (no subject)

Boost - Users mailing list
On 11 February 2018 at 16:12, giridhar via Boost-users <[hidden email]> wrote:

Could you elucidate us as to what we might stumble upon clicking that link, or is it just spam.

Re: (no subject)

Boost - Users mailing list
I ran the link through: https://unshorten.it
TL;DR version is that it is unsafe spam and do not click it.

Thank You and have a great day!

On 12 February 2018 at 03:56, degski via Boost-users <[hidden email]> wrote:
On 11 February 2018 at 16:12, giridhar via Boost-users <[hidden email]> wrote:

Could you elucidate us as to what we might stumble upon clicking that link, or is it just spam.

[SPAM] Re: (no subject)

Boost - Users mailing list
On 11/02/2018 23:10, Sarthak Tripathi via Boost-users wrote:
> I ran the link through: https://unshorten.it
> TL;DR version is that it is unsafe spam and do not click it.

I think some body should ban his email address:

[hidden email]

The guy is a serial spammer posting all over the usenet groups to post
his spam links.

Re: [SPAM] Re: (no subject)

Boost - Users mailing list
On Sun, Feb 11, 2018 at 4:59 PM, Good Guy via Boost-users <[hidden email]> wrote:
I think some body should ban his email address:

[hidden email]

The guy is a serial spammer posting all over the usenet groups to post his spam links.

Well, he's back on moderation now.

-- Your friendly list manager