(no subject)

mo mony
While running cl for msvc 8.0, following the tutorial
directions for the example.cpp I get an error " can't
find file utility - which is the include file in
example.

I notice that the path returned in the error has the
slashes reversed after the BOOST_ROOT dir. The file
definitely exits so I thought it must be a pathing
type error.

Anyone see this before ?

Sorry, I am new to this program/list. I am trying to
right some wrappers for C++ to be used by Python.

Ed

Never miss a thing.  Make Yahoo your home page.
http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs