(no subject)

Karim Bakir
Hi

I want to  know if it exists  in  boost  multi array  a method to empty it.

thanks.

Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international. Téléchargez la version beta.

Re: (no subject)

Ronald Garcia
Hi Karim,

Not directly.  You can, however, resize an array such that all its dimensions are 0.

Cheers,
ron

On Apr 5, 2006, at 1:13 PM, Karim Bakir wrote:

Hi

I want to  know if it exists  in  boost  multi array  a method to empty it.

thanks.

Nouveau : téléphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Découvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international. Téléchargez la version beta.

Re: (no subject)

François Duranleau
On Wed, 5 Apr 2006, Karim Bakir wrote:

> Hi
>
>  I want to  know if it exists  in  boost  multi array  a method to empty it.

What do you mean by 'to empty it'? To make it a multi_array with all
extents to zero? The only way I can think of is the following:

array_instance.resize( boost::extents[ 0 ][ 0 ][ 0 ] ) ; // e.g. for 3D

--
François Duranleau
LIGUM, Université de Montréal

"You only think you understand. But people cannot perfectly understand
  each other. The self is an ambiguous thing."
                                       - Kaji, in _Neon Genesis Evangelion_