[msm]how to distinguish region ids?

[msm]how to distinguish region ids? – Hello, On Boost.Msm 1.46.1, When I use explicit entries and entry pseudo states, I have to provide a template argument "region id". ...
Hi, Christohe Thanks for quick reply. On Tue, 21 Jun 2011 21:09:20 +0200 "Christophe Henry" <christophe.j.henry@...> wrote:...
>> The region ids are numbered in the order of the initial_state typedef: >> >> typedef boost::mpl::vector<Start1,Start2>...
Hi, Christophe > I remember. We spoke at the end of the talk, right? I'm doing great, thanks > :) > I remember you required some fe...