managing include files and boost::spirit::lex

managing include files and boost::spirit::lex

Peter Foelsche-2
Am I going right with the assumption, that in order to deal with include fiiles (and defines/macros) I should rather go with two lexers, with the first one dealing with include files and defines and the second one doing the real lexer work by reading the output from the first? I'm asking this, since I'm confused about a iterator range, which is getting modified dynamically -- first some position could match the first character after the newline after the include statement and at some other time it could match the first character of the included file. Since I don't know, if some iterator has already been dereferenced and if I'm confusing the lexer by dynamically modifying what some iterator is pointing too.

Peter

This email may contain material that is confidential and/or proprietary that the sender intended only for specific recipients. Any review by unintended recipients, forwarding or creating derivative works without the written permission of Silvaco, Inc. or its subsidiaries is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.