[make_shared] How to use boost::make_shared with more than 9 arguments

[make_shared] How to use boost::make_shared with more than 9 arguments

dariomt
I could patch my local copy with several more overloads (I need up to 12 parameters) but, is there a better way?

I cannot change the constructor of the class to group parameters (as recommended in StackOverflow).

Of course this is for C++03

Regards

Re: [make_shared] How to use boost::make_shared with more than 9 arguments

Igor R.
> I could patch my local copy with several more overloads (I need up to 12
> parameters) but, is there a better way?
>
> I cannot change the constructor of the class to group parameters (as
> recommended in StackOverflow).
>
> Of course this is for C++03

The arguments for make_shared are defined manually/explicitly:
http://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_55_0/boost/smart_ptr/make_shared_object.hpp
so one can't configure their maximal number.