list.boost.org

I'm looking for the person in charge of lists.boost.org, the mailing list
server. We're having an issue on one of the mailing list (ublas).

Cheers,
David

Re: list.boost.org

Boost - Dev mailing list
On 09/08/18 18:13, David Bellot via Boost wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking for the person in charge of lists.boost.org, the mailing list
> server. We're having an issue on one of the mailing list (ublas).

Specifically, we are wondering who moderates the ublas list. (I sent a
mail a few weeks ago, which got stuck as it contains a picture larger
than the threshold.

Thanks for any help.

Stefan

Re: list.boost.org

On 09/09/18 00:13, David Bellot via Boost wrote:

> I'm looking for the person in charge of lists.boost.org, the mailing list
> server. We're having an issue on one of the mailing list (ublas).

https://lists.boost.org/Archives/boost/2017/02/232710.php

Re: list.boost.org

On 9/8/18 16:32, Stefan Seefeld via Boost wrote:

> On 09/08/18 18:13, David Bellot via Boost wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I'm looking for the person in charge of lists.boost.org, the mailing list
>> server. We're having an issue on one of the mailing list (ublas).
>
> Specifically, we are wondering who moderates the ublas list. (I sent a
> mail a few weeks ago, which got stuck as it contains a picture larger
> than the threshold.
>
> Thanks for any help.
>

> Stefan

I've responded privately to you both.