library for uBLabs.. GSOC 2013

Niranjan Singh
Hello david,

First of all thank you for your kind concern to my proposal.
For uBLabs, As I go through the ideas and page, then i see that many
challenges are quite interesting projects, and can be done. I would like to
work in matrix and vector handling
Regarding this here is what I understand and my thought.
As its true linear algebra so we have to go as in maths so if we have to
multiply two vectors then as it can be represented in matrix (row matrix or
column matrix ) form so first of all we have to convert into one form then
we have to multiply both the matrix and then convert back to vector form.

Simmilarly * can be done with two matrices or one matrix and one vector.
For implementing this in c++ we would be needing classes for defining
various properties and methods for matrix and vectors.

I can be more specific if I know what developments in this have been done,
so that we can start with that.

with many thanks and regards,
Niranjan Singh

Re: library for uBLabs.. GSOC 2013

SarahBishop
This post was updated on .
Your idea is creative, matrix and vector handling is really an interesting field to follow and concern.
192.168.1.1